January 8, 2011

By Gryffindor, the bravest were prized far beyond the rest

Continuing clockwise, the Gryffindor lion is complete. I changed a couple things on this section. One, there was a random red dot on his mouth that I made silver instead. Two, I filled in the middle tail section silver instead of red. Those two items bothered me a bit. Slytherin is up next but not for awhile as I just began my January start and will finish that first.

 Also, when I was making my list of goals for January, I omitted a couple items. One is a stitch from the old cartoon "The Snowman". The other is to finish three quilting squares for Child's Play charity. They need to be 96x96 stitches on 16 count white fabric. As of now, I plan on doing a square each of Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda and Yoshi's Island.
Skein count: 2 black (#310), 1 medium topaz (#783)

No comments: