I did a lot of frogging on this section. At first I was going with PCStitch's output. Then I decided the colours weren't constrasting enough. Eventually I only ended up changing one colour. There is something extra frustrating about frogging a colour only to restitch it with the exact same colour. >_> Greens are the worst.
One wing down, one to go. ♥
I decided against participating in the current Sprite Stitch challenge. 64x64 is just too small for the ideas I had in mind. However, in my search for sprites for the challenge I found something I really want to start next. It will be a monochrome SNES piece. =]