This long International Hermit and Stitch Weekend has inspired me to pick up the needle again and work on something for myself. =] As some of you may recall, I started Pan's Shadow back in February using DMC satin floss. I ended up scrapping the whole thing, mostly because the Cashel linen fabric is springy in its own right. Springy fabric + springy floss = no. This time I am using plain old cotton DMC floss and it is coming along a lot faster. It is odd because I was bored of DK's few colours (16 to be exact) but only one colour is keeping my interest in this case. Maybe because it is a silhouette and I am slowly uncovering an image. So far I have not done any petite stitches which smooth out the lines and add detail.