May 3, 2011

May 2011 TUSAL

Sorry guys, no update on my DK last weekend. I seem to have lost my stitching mojo as it were. I was just playing some Assassin's Creed, collecting flags like a boss when I thought, "Holy crap, it's a new moon!" I nearly, nearly forgot this time. >_>

Here is my May Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long, now with even more reddish browns and oranges:
TUSAL jar contents: Hogwarts Crest, Psylocke, Dark Toon Link, Yoshi's Island Biscornu, Robo + Atropos, Baby Mario Bib, Jill and Vincent Valentine, Oracle of Seasons Link, Donkey Kong
TUSAL backdrop: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2 comments:

Dawn said...

My son has finished most of Assassin's creed now(He likes to finish games 100 percent!) -- except one of the missions has a glitch and has to wait for a patch if it comes. I'm sure you will get donkey kong done soon!!

Joysze said...

Hey.... at least you can say you're thinking about stitching when you're gaming. ;) I doubt I could say that when D3 comes out.