August 7, 2011

Red Yoshis on a Tatami

I was sitting in my ride today and decided I needed to pimp it out a bit. =] I stitched these little guys today onto perforated plastic. I'm going to sew them together and hang them from the rearview mirror of my red Kia Soul. ♥ At first I was going to edit one of the sprites so it would be the back of Yoshi. But this way, he can be seen from the outside and inside. I don't know if I want to outline him in black or red as of yet.
Red Yoshis
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
SNES
Fabric: 14 count perforated plastic
Colours: 11
Size: 920 stitches

I'll put up some pictures of the finish, hopefully tomorrow. =]

4 comments:

FoxgloveDigital said...

Those are adorable. Been thinking about stitching something geeky for our van for awhile, but my thoughts were more towards trying to make 20 sided die.

Topcho said...

This is an awesome idea and it's so cute too!

Joysze said...

Aww, Karyn, they're adorable!! And it'll be so cute hanging on your rearview mirror. :D

Blake said...

Nice, you've been busy I see. Just making my rounds since being out of the loop for awhile. As always, I look forward to your stichin.