August 29, 2011

August 2011 TUSAL

Sorry for the radio silence. I lost my stitching mojo as well as my blogging mojo. I hadn't stitched at all since the Red Yoshis until two days ago when I started something and put it down after a short time. But I finally unpacked my beading supplies. Expect some bead posts shortly of the DS game I am currently finishing. Here is my jar with minimal additions this month; the bit of yellow on top is from my newest start. ♥
TUSAL jar contents: Hogwarts Crest, Psylocke, Dark Toon Link, Yoshi's Island Biscornu, Robo + Atropos, Baby Mario Bib, Jill and Vincent Valentine, Oracle of Seasons Link, Donkey Kong, Pan's Shadow, Vegeta, Cubone and Marowak, Nothing is True, Vulpix and Ninetales, Itsuki & Butterflies
TUSAL backdrop: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

1 comment:

Joysze said...

I always love the backgrounds to your ORT jar. :D Looking forward to seeing your beading.