July 4, 2010

Super Nintendo Stitches

The Super Nintendo is definitely my favourite gaming console, probably because it was my first. I've spent countless hours on it and it still runs like it's brand new 17 years later. Here are all the stitches I've done of various SNES games that have not already been posted:

Who remembers Super Ninja Boy?! Probably just my brother and I... I gave this to him for Christmas 2009:

Another favourite game that we played over and over, Pocky and Rocky:

Here are two "cards" from X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, Gambit and Wolverine:

From the Adventures of Batman and Robin, Harley Quinn:
I am currently working on Catwoman from this game as well.

I recently made this for a wedding gift, Link and Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past:

And there you have it, all my video game cross stitch work so far. From now on all updates will feature brand new stitches. =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg, i love the zelda x-stitch! i'm getting married in september and wondering if i could get the pattern off you? i'm chouchou26e on sprite stitch forums. if you dont mind, i'd really love to take on this project!