April 13, 2012

Pokemon Trainer & Wingless Charizard

It's been a long time since my last post. Replaying Mass Effect 2 and finishing Mass Effect 3 are my excuses. Only Charizard's wings are left to stitch and I'll have my first finish of the year. ♥
There is a new challenge up at Sprite Stitch and I think I will participate. I'm currently working on a few patterns. It's been awhile since I've done a challenge and part one is due at the end of April. I might have to put Trainer down until I finish the first part of the challenge. Cheers!

6 comments:

the naked King said...

Holy crap!! Thats marvellous!!! How many hours did you spend on this??? Incrdible!

Check out my blog: www.stuff4kings.blogspot.de

Keep up the good work!!!

Fiona said...

Looking fab :)

Christine said...

It's looking awesome!! Can't wait to see it finished =)

tiffstitch said...

Dude.. that is amazing!!! Can't wait to see Charizard complete. :)

Emma said...

Looks great! Did you get my message about the Liebster Award? Have fun working on the challenge.

(mymoonlog) said...

Cool....
Welcome join my Blog
Thanks