December 31, 2010

Psylocke

Last day of the year, last stitching of the year! It's Psylocke of the X-Men. The sprite is from the SNES game X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse and was stitched in Hollywood, Florida during my Christmas vacation.  It's amazing how much one can stitch when one is ill and has access to Netflix. I should be used to stitching solid blocks of colour since starting the Hogwarts Crest pattern but it was brutal filling in all that brown for the background.
Psylocke
X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse
SNES
Started: December 19, 2010
Finished: December 28, 2010
Colours: 14
Size: 3456 stitches

The Gryffindor section of my Hogwarts Crest is almost complete as well. I would say I would have an update next week but I did buy upwards of seven games during Boxing Week... >_> Damn you, XBLA.

Happy New Year, everyone! =]

No comments: