September 25, 2010

Sprite Stitch September Swap

My swap project was received so I can post it here. I have to admit I love the art from the Final Fantasy games and VI is no exception. I wanted to do something I haven't seen before so instead of everyone's favourite, Kefka, I chose to do Terra and her Esper form. Also Terra is the first female lead character in an FF game, I believe, so girl power and such. =]
Terra & Esper Terra
Final Fantasy VI
SNES
Started: September 3, 2010
Finished: September 9, 2010
Colours: 26
Size: 2024 stitches

Also, I want to show off what I received in the swap. It was made by Dawn (DMLC) and you can visit her blog here: Anime Stitching. I have to say I love Epona and I haven't seen a stitch of her until now. Thank you, Dawn! ♥

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm happy you like it~~
It was a hard choice what type of link to do.
I wanted to do something that no one else as completed before!! I also thought about the Calgary Stampede -- it totally fit. :)