January 1, 2011

Happy 2011! ♥

I just made my first pattern of the year and picked out my colours for it. It's another Abysswolf sprite. This character was actually my main in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, along with Diddy Kong and Yoshi. I just wanted to start out the year all cute and evil.
Goals I wanted to achieve this year stitching-wise and bead-wise in no particular order:
# Finish Hogwarts Crest
# Finish January start pictured above
# Stitch Valefor by Abysswolf
# Stitch Pokemon Trainer by Abysswolf
# Stitch "The Snowman" by Christmas
# Stitch three quilting squares for Child's Play by August (Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Yoshi's Island)
# Finish my Tetris Attack bead sprite set
# Finish Yoshi's Island themed biscornu

The above are mostly pretty large projects, especially Pokemon Trainer. I may do a couple more X-Men or Batman portraits as well so I feel like I'm accomplishing something.

To recap 2010, I started and finished 16 projects. They can all be viewed here. They were all small to medium sized pieces so I expect to not have as many finishes in 2011.

No comments: