I'm a bit addicted to stitching Pan's Shadow. I finished the regular stitching on the main figure. This fabric is very difficult to photograph. The most subtle change of lighting completely changes the colour. I used a macro lens this time to get it to focus, and the colour is a bit more true to form. The black stitching doesn't help when trying to balance the contrast. It's much easier to photograph than DK was, at least.
I really must put this away for a bit and finish one Pokemon patch before I pick it back up again. I feel like I'm letting the group down. There are 21 completed patches already and I have a tiny bit of grass stitched.